- 1 x Breathing Sensor Mat
- 1 x User manual
- *To be used in conjunction with Bebcare monitors. Does not operate on its own.
- Bebcare iQ Wifi Video Baby Monitor
- Bebcare Motion Video Baby Monitor
- Bebcare Hear Audio Baby Monitor
- Fully wireless
- Operating frequency 863 – 870MHz
- Battery life 60 days
- Wireless technology with ultra-low power safe signal
- Piezo-electric motion sensor technology that is well suited to the detection of vital signs.
- Fully adjustable sensitivity
- Functions breathing indicator, LED, Alarm snooze
Certification, Awards & Accreditations:
- Conforms to IEC Safety Standards (IEC 60065)
- Conforms to EN Safety Standards (EN 60065), Health (EN 50663), EMC (EN 301 489-1), Radio Spectrum (EN 300 220-1)
- ICASA certified TA-2020/5408
- Proud member of the US Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association
- DSR Digital Safe Radio Ultra-Low Radiation
- EMF Academy’s No.1 Low EMF Monitor of 2020
The science bit – LOW EMISSION – it matters more than we think!
- Did you know that a baby’s brain absorbs 60% more radiation than the average adult? Or that a baby monitor 1 meter away from a crib emits the radiation equivalent to a cell phone tower 150 meters away?
- A worrying majority of baby monitors available to parents today employ transmission technologies that emit strong doses of radiation, all through the day, and even when on standby. These operate at up to 2.4 Ghz: the same bandwidth used by microwave ovens. While radiation carries documented health risks for people of all ages, children and babies are especially vulnerable.
- Bebcare’s patented radio technology emits 91% less wireless transmission.