- 1 x Parent unit
- 1 x Baby unit
- 2 x A/C adapters
- 1 x Information card detailing our digital user manual.
Baby unit specifications:
- High-quality audio microphone.
- Comfort starry night light.
- 6 Music lullabies.
- Ultra-low radiation mode automatically enabled, emitting 91% less wireless transmission.
- The embedded temperature sensor detects the temperature of the room and is displayed on the parent unit.
- Reduces wireless transmission to 0 in standby mode. Only activates when your baby is crying.
- When the battery level falls below the threshold, an alert will sound to let you know it’s time to recharge.
- Operates using the A/C adapter OR provides up to 22 hours in standby mode when good quality AAA alkaline or rechargeable** batteries are used.
- **Unit does not recharge rechargeable batteries. Please ensure you have a battery charger.
- Optional breathing sensor (sold separately).
Parent unit specifications:
- 650m wireless range (clear line of sight**). The number and thickness of walls will lessen the range.
- Temperature sensor.
- Background white noise silencer.
- Two-way talkback.
- Can be set to vibrate when it detects your baby is crying.
- A low battery alert will sound when it’s time to recharge.
- The out-of-range alert system will let you know when you are outside of range.
- Operates when plugged into the mains using the A/C adapter. When unplugged and fully charged, it will hold a charge of up to 60 hours when in standby mode.
- **Please note that the thickness and number of walls between the parent and child unit will impact the range to some degree.
Certification, Awards & Accreditations:
- Conforms to IEC Safety Standards (IEC 60065)
- Conforms to EN Safety Standards (EN 60065), Health (EN 50663), EMC (EN 301 489-1 & 3), Radio Spectrum (EN 300 220-1 & 2)
- ICASA certified TA-2020/5405
- DSR Digital Safe Radio Ultra-Low Radiation
- EMF Academy’s No.1 Low EMF Monitor of 2020
- Proud Member of the US Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association
The science bit – Low Emission – it matters more than we think!
- Did you know that a baby’s brain absorbs 60% more radiation than the average adult? Or that a baby monitor 1 meter away from a crib emits the radiation equivalent to a cell phone tower 150 meters away?
- A worrying majority of baby monitors available to parents today employ transmission technologies that emit strong doses of radiation, all through the day, and even when on standby. These operate at up to 2.4 Ghz: the same bandwidth used by microwave ovens. While radiation carries documented health risks for people of all ages, children, and babies are especially vulnerable.
- Bebcare’s patented radio technology emits 91% less wireless transmission and reduces wireless transmission to 0 in standby mode. And it only activates when your baby is crying.