- 1 x Parent unit
- 1 x Baby unit
- 1 x Kickstand
- 1 x Bebcare iQ app
- 2 x A/C adapters
- 1 x User manual
Baby Camera Specifications:
- 1080p HD H.264 encoding
- 360-degree pan-and-tilt camera
- Infrared night vision
- Comfort night light
- MP3 lullabies
- 11b/g/n WiFi module
- Optional breathing sensor
- Ultra-low radiation mode enabled – emits 91% less wireless transmission
- Reduces wireless transmission to 0 in standby mode. Only activates when your baby is crying.
- Has standard points on the back of the unit for easy wall mounting.
Parent unit specifications:
- 650m wireless range
- 60-hour standby time
- Temperature sensor
- Background white noise silencer
- Two-way talk back
- Rechargeable battery
- Supports up to 2 separate cameras.
Optional accessories (not included):
- iQ spare camera
- Breath Motion Sensor Mat
Certification, Awards & Accreditations:
- Conforms to IEC Safety Standards (IEC 60065)
- Conforms to EN Safety Standards (EN 60065), Health (EN 62311), EMC (EN 301 489-1, 3 & 17), Radio Spectrum (EN 300 328, 300 220-1 & 2)
- ICASA certified TA-2020/5381
- DSR Digital Safe Radio Ultra-Low Radiation
- EMF Academy’s No.1 Low EMF Monitor of 2020
- Mothering’s Top Safest Baby Monitor
- Proud member of the US Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association
The science bit – LOW EMISSION – it matters more than we think!
- Did you know that a baby’s brain absorbs 60% more radiation than the average adult? Or that a baby monitor 1 meter away from a crib emits the radiation equivalent to a cell phone tower 150 meters away?
- A worrying majority of baby monitors available to parents today employ transmission technologies that emit strong doses of radiation, all through the day, and even when on standby. These operate at up to 2.4 Ghz: the same bandwidth used by microwave ovens. While radiation carries documented health risks for people of all ages, children and babies are especially vulnerable.
Bebcare’s patented radio technology emits 91% less wireless transmission and reduces wireless transmission to 0 in standby mode. And it only activates when your baby is crying.
There are no reviews yet.